Last night i almost died in my sleep. i guess i must have hit the cord on my lamp, and it fell over onto my bed. the lampshade snapped back, shattering the light bulb, sending fragments all over me, which luckily woke me up. then sparks started shooting out of the broken bulb, and all the sparks were landing on my sheets. this was all happening right in front of my face. after all the sparks stopped flying, this really gross smoke started pouring out of the socket. it was traumatizing. but i cleaned up the mess and went back to sleep. dying on your birthday would suck. unless you were 100.
my mom sent me a birthday card with $70 in it, and i had accidentally thrown it in the trashcan without opening it. luckily i found it before trash day.